As a full service licensing company, Blue Chip Brands doesn’t just want to license merchandise. The company’s focus is firmly fixed on adding value to trademarks by strategically managing the development of a consumer products range with brand extensions that reflect the true essence, attributes and values of each individual mark backed by a coordinated and targeted marketing and advertising program.
This will be achieved by constantly striving to:
- Immerse the company in every trademark it represents in order to fully understand the brand, it’s qualities, personality and what the trademark owner wants to achieve with the consumer products program.
- Develop individual strategic product, distribution and marketing plans for trademarks to maximize the success, relevance and longevity of the consumer products programs
- Always act in the best long term interests of the trademark
- Remain totally focused on a small number of “Blue Chip” clients ensuring each receives the time, attention and expertise required to reach its maximum potential
- Provide the most comprehensive level of client service and communication within the licensing industry to principals, licensees, retail and marketing partners.
- Provide a strategic and coordinated marketing and advertising campaign to support and reinforce each consumer products program.
- Make certain all products reflect the values of the trademark and wherever possible offer unique brand related features. Label slapping on commodity items will not be endorsed. This is not viewed as a brand extension.
- Focus on building long term partnerships between principals, licensees and retailers for the benefit of all.
- Act with honesty, integrity, dedication, respect, passion and creativity at all times.